Aging can cause many changes and risks to our health. That is why most seniors have to take a lot of prescription drugs. And we all know that as we age, our memory may not be as sharp as it was, which makes managing several medications difficult.
As one of the leading pharmacies, allow us to share with you our expert tips on how to manage your prescription and OTC drugs.
- Always take your medications as directed by your doctor.
- It is critical that you take your prescriptions exactly as directed. Make a note of your doctor’s instructions so you can follow them precisely.
- Utilize a pill box.
- To keep track of all your medications, use a pillbox that has been labeled with the days of the week. This will also make it easier for you to obtain easy access to your medications and identify which medications you need to take.
- Incorporate your medications into your daily routine.
- If you have trouble remembering your pills, you can include them in a pattern that you follow on a regular basis to ensure that you take your medications on time.
- Talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
- If you have any questions or concerns about your prescriptions, please contact your trusted pharmacist or doctor. They will be able to provide you with accurate information and sound recommendations about your drugs.
Are you looking for a retail pharmacy in Lodi, New Jersey? Look no further than EssexCare Pharmacy.
We provide pharmaceutical products from trusted brands such as diabetic supplies, DME, medications, and supplements. We also offer services like refilling and transferring a prescription, e-prescribing, and more.